Since all our products are electronic, you can download your ebook immediately after purchasing.
In some cases related to the email system, it is possible that the email will send the download link to you that is delayed.
Please wait up to 24 hours, we always make sure you receive the download link no later than 24 hours
I. We will give you a refund if your situation falls into one of these 2 cases:
- The eBook you downloaded is not as advertised.
- You receive an error when trying to open the eBook.
- Duplicated Orders which are purchased accidentally. We only refund one of them.
In theses cases, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a refund. Please allow us at least 24 hours to reply back to you.
II. We will NOT issue a refund if your situation falls into one of these cases:
- You purchased the eBook because you thought that this was a physical book. We have made it very clear that our products are electronic and not physical in the description as well as the title of the product.
- You don’t need the eBook anymore due to unforeseen circumstances (dropping classes, professors changing books, etc.).
- You wanted another title but mistook the eBook you bought for that title. We have included in great detail the cover, title, ISBNs, Amazon description of the eBook so there is no way that you can mistake this eBook for another.
- The page numbers of the eBook differ from those of the hardcopy. It is common knowledge that some types of eBooks (especially EPUB, MOBI, AZW) do not have the same page numbers as the their hardcopy counterparts. Please contact us first about the page numbers before purchasing.
The refund money will be funded back to your Bank Account within 3 – 5 business days.
For customer complaint please e-mail us at: email@example.com